Keeping oneself neat and clean is essential not solely for aesthetics purposes. Making sure that you are not just looking good but are actually clean is most beneficial to your health. Unkempt hair in any part of the body that you fail to trim or maintain the appropriate length, and any other part of your body that does not receive the attention that it deserves, will cost you much later on. Not only can it make you sweat more and smell not so nice, it can also trap bacteria along with accumulated body dirt. To stay healthy while looking a lot more attractive, you can turn to the best men’s grooming tools.
Grooming is More Than Just Hygiene
Even the most primitive of men understands the benefits of grooming. For one, it is the easiest way to look more appealing to others. When you think and feel that you are well-regarded physically, your confidence level is also boosted. Good grooming then can be equated to more general happiness.
Keeping yourself looking good will naturally make you feel good from the inside and out. This means that it will be easier for you to go through your day. You actually do more than when you are feeling all the negative emotions that unattractiveness brings to oneself.
Proper Grooming Is Easy with the Right Tools
With limitless options at your fingertips, proper grooming won’t be a problem. Knowing which of the available options will best suit your needs is not an easy task, however. You can go page by page when going over search results online, or aisle by aisle if you prefer visiting a local store, and will consume much time and energy just to find what could be what you need to do the job.
You may also consider using whatever is available inside your shower room (shampoo, cleanser, conditioner, and so on, to be a quick solution for all your manly requirements. Note that there are certain parts of your body that deserve more care and a different treatment than the hair on your head or the skin on your face. You need to have the right products and tools to make sure that each step of your grooming routine will be easy as pie.
Things You Need to Remember for Proper Grooming
- You will need more than just water. They may be stubborn dirt and bacteria lurking on your skin or hair and water may not be enough to remove them all. You will also need an alternative that will not only do the job fairly well, but it should be one that will be safe on your skin and or hair as well.
One good option would be Parsley Seed Antioxidant Hydrator. It is a light, rapidly absorbed facial moisturising fluid from a leading brand Aesop. It provides superb anti-oxidant hydration and leaves the skin feeling smooth and supple with each use.
- Electric Toothbrush. If you have Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Sonic Electric Toothbrush, dental hygiene won’t be a problem. It provides a gentle yet efficient clean with its internal motor that gives out 31,000 brush strokes per minute. Choose white or black.
- A gentle mouthwash. You need one that can provide that proper clean without the sting. Some of the best mouthwash brands to check out include, CloSYS Gentle Mint Mouthwash, Uncle Harry’s Natural Products Miracle Mouthwash, and Marvi’s Mint Mouthwash.
- Eco-friendly scrub. With a facial scrub, exfoliation goes beyond regular facial cleansing as it removes dead skin cells, unclogs skin pores, and leaves that firm yet smooth skin that you will love. Brickell Renewing Face Scrub for Men is one option you may find worth trying.
- Oil-free moisturizer. Use an oil-free moisturizer as this will keep your skin hydrated. These oil-free moisturizer alternatives usually contain hydrogenated polyisobutene, isodecyl laurate, dimethicone and trisiloxane. These ingredients are not as heavy as oil-based moisturizers and benefit those with normal to oily skin types.
- Nail and Brow kit. Bushy eyebrows and untrimmed nails are a no-no. Find one complete nail and brow kit that will help you do the job easily, such as QLNE High Precisio Manicure Pedicure Kit, FAMILIFE Stainless Steel 11 In 1 Manicure Pedicure Set, and Myer Blaq 7 Piece Manicure Set.
- Body and Beard Trimmer. There are a variety of body and beard trimmer available in the market today that you can buy to help maintain length and give shape to your body and facial hair. Some known brands include Philips Norelco, Remington, Mangroomer, Braun, and Gillete.
- Comb and Brush. With the right comb and brush you can detangle your head and facial hair and also make it easy to style them the way you want it.
- Safety Razor. Giving a close, clean shave that won’t leave any irritation or cuts on your skin is possible with a safety razor. Make sure you also have one inside your grooming kit as well.
- Shaving Cream. Shaving cream helps you have a close shave. It lets your tool glide smoothly on the contour of your skin. A couple of options include Port Products Face Saving Shave Formula, Cremo Cooling Shave Cream, and House 99 by David Beckham Neat Cut Shaving Cream.
- After Shave Lotion. Aftershave is applied to the skin after shaving. It usually contains an antiseptic agent, which could be a denatured alcohol, stearate citrate or witch hazel. This ingredient is added to prevent infection of cuts. It also acts as an astringent that helps reduce skin irritation.
- Beard Oil. A beard oil is also an important product that you need to include in your grooming kit. Some beard oil applied on your facial hair will help soften the beard and the skin under it.
- Beard Balm. Yet another essential part of your grooming, especially if you have decided to grow some facial hair, is a beard balm. This will help you shape your facial hair and moisturizes your hair as well.
- Light-scented cologne. Don’t leave without applying some light-scented cologne and your done. Choose one that best suit your preference.
And yes, there are so many options when it comes to men’s grooming needs. Once you found those that suit your need, all you ever need is to have the discipline to groom routinely. These are what you need to be the gorgeous, naturally good-looking you every day.